Blogger’s Note: I will be blogging about the inauguration of President Trump sometime soon but decided that emotions are so tense right now, we could all use some humor.
And believe me I have just the thing:
Here are a list, not necessarily in any specific order, of all the things that Riley Bean did JUST THIS WEEK…….
1. Attempted to drink from the same glass as me as I was using it. The result of this was hair up the nose and a sneezing fit from me.
2. Tried to drink from the toilet WHILE I WAS ON IT. It appears he has severe separation anxiety and wants to do everything I’m doing when I’m doing it.
3. Took out a feminine product from the trash, carrying it around in his mouth…..all around the house. When I finally wrestled it out of his mouth and put it back in the trash–making sure it was out of reach–Riley DOVE HEAD FIRST into the trash can to dig it out again. A new trash can (with lid) will be purchased at our earliest convenience.
4. A few days ago I was standing at the sink in the kitchen. All of the sudden, Riley jumped up in front of me, grabbed one of my um, “Golden Globes” with his teeth and LATCHED ON! I still have the marks to prove it.
5. Grabbed a quarter, stuck it in his mouth and brought it to me. Like a dog. I kinda now want to let him scavenge all the couch cushions to see how much we could make. #RedNeckGoFundMe?
And the pièce de résistance came on Saturday……
6. So I had just gotten up and slid my phone into the living room while I went to the bathroom. While standing at the sink, I suddenly heard our Veterinarian’s office voicemail message. I thought, “What in the world? How could…..HOLY CRAP RILEY JUST CALLED THE VET!!
The next problem was trying to figure out how to end the call as this was a new phone I hadn’t quite figured out which resulted in 10 minutes of dead air.
Cat parenting is fun! Happy Monday, Y’all!! 😀
Thinking it over now, I’m more than 90% sure his behavior this last week was payback for the sweater incident. 😛 Oops!