- Tide Pod Eating-Why?
- *If you never leave your house, HOW does the flu find you?? :-O
- Why does my cat prefer to hang out in a room that is 20 degrees cooler than the rest of the house? And why when I keep that door closed because of the cold, does he look at me like I just replaced his regular food with a bowl of citrus fruit? (He HATES the smell of citrus.)
- Doritos for Ladies: There are just no words for this. Apparently, before the proposed product was scrapped, the advertising hook was that they were less crunchy and more dainty (this last descriptive word is just conjecture) and would, therefore, be more appealing to women. Ah, what can I say about this? Here’s the thing, I don’t know about most woman, but I know for sure this woman loves the crunch. She NEEDS the crunch. For the love of baby Jesus KEEP THE CRUNCH! (And all of a sudden, I’m not sure we are talking about chips anymore. 😛 )
- Why is Postmates not available in every city and small town? What am I supposed to do when it’s 1am and I have a chocolate craving and there is none in the house? Go without? Yeah, I don’t think you understand the magnitude of the situation, bruh.
- Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl performance. I still can’t figure out what I just watched. I was further confused by his outfit and spent half the time trying to decide if it was a patterned fabric or video projection.
- Why does everyone site Psycho as Hitchcock’s scariest movie when The Birds is 1000x more creepy. Yeesh. #NotFakeNews
- **Cab passengers who call to book a ride, but can’t give me an exact pickup address. This will never stop being confusing.
- Finding something in the frozen food aisle that has instructions for deep-frying, conventional and toaster oven but no microwave instructions.
This happened to us just this week and confused me because this item was being sold in an area that has 10 microwaves per half city block per capita. I guess breaded avocado slices are too bourgeoisie for the microwave.
- The other day, Chad woke up to this. Now see that little brown tuft of hair peeking out from the top of the blanket? That’s me.:
My question is this: why isn’t the following scenario an acceptable reason to be late for work, “I couldn’t get out of bed because my cats refused to get off of me”?
*Thankfully whatever I had in my body was gone by the time I woke up this morning.
**And yes, whenever I get a passenger who can’t give me an exact address, I request that they give me the name of a business around them or ask someone.