With the production of my upcoming book and my new blog domain name, I decided it was time to give all of my followers a name. After taking a very scientific poll on my facebook page, inviting anyone to submit a suggestion, one name stood out above the rest. So from now on my followers will be referred to as Anxienistas (pronounced ang-za-nistas). Why? Because you can still be fabulous while living with anxiety. Oh and this also applies to my male followers even though the name may seem a bit too feministy. Because real men aren’t afraid to confidently embrace their feminine side. 😉
In the process of coming up with a name for my subscribers, I did come up with some names that I’ve summarily rejected. Today I share them here for the humor value.
You are welcome! 😛
1. Lulabelle’s Lovelies: eh, I did like this one, but it sounds a bit juvenile and a bit too frou-frou
2. Lulabelle’s Lame-O’s: So yeah, probably not the best name to foster healthy mental healthness. Let’s move on…..
3. Lulabelle’s Lugnuts! (It has to have the exclamation mark): My blog is also not mechanically minded and I probably shouldn’t start changing it now so this one is out.
4. Lulabelle’s Land Lubbers: I’m not a pirate soooo…this one is walkin’ the plank 😉 😀 I did once dress up as a pirate for some sort of presentation in high school during a class trip. But the photo is buried deep in our archives. Stay tuned.
5. Lulabelle’s Lemmings: That’s just mean. We don’t even keep kool-aid in the house (not as a rule, we just don’t happen to have any right now 😛 ) I’m also scared of heights so I’d never willingly lead you off a cliff or bridge.
Happy Weekend!! 😀